Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Nice, easy side dish. For a change try Asiago cheese instead of Parmesan.
- 8 -10 asparagus spears
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Trim asparagus (peel if thick).
- Spray baking pan with non-stick spray and arrange asparagus in dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, cheese and breadcrumbs in that order and dot with margarine.
- Bake, uncovered, until just tender (approx. 15 minute depending on thickness of the spears).
used asiago it was excellent!!