Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
We had this at a friend's house on Saturday - it is awesome! And, apparently very easy to make. As I have not yet prepared it myself, I am not sure of the exact cooking time. I can't wait until asparagus is back in season again.
- 453.59 g asparagus (fresh or frozen)
- 396.89 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 396.89 g can cream of celery soup
- 453.59 g boxsociables crackers
- 226.79 g cheddar cheese, shredded
- Grease a 13x9 pan. Lay asparagus in the bottom is a single layer.
- Crunch entire box of crackers, mix with cream soups.
- Spread over asparagus. Bake at 375* F for 30-40 minutes, until asparagus is cooked crisp tender.
- Sprinkle cheese over top of the dish, and continue to bake for 6-7 minutes, just until the cheese melts.