Recipe by Random Rachel
We had this at a friend's house on Saturday - it is awesome! And, apparently very easy to make. As I have not yet prepared it myself, I am not sure of the exact cooking time. I can't wait until asparagus is back in season again.
- 1 lb asparagus (fresh or frozen)
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (16 ounce) boxsociables crackers
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 13x9 pan. Lay asparagus in the bottom is a single layer.
- Crunch entire box of crackers, mix with cream soups.
- Spread over asparagus. Bake at 375* F for 30-40 minutes, until asparagus is cooked crisp tender.
- Sprinkle cheese over top of the dish, and continue to bake for 6-7 minutes, just until the cheese melts.