Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great summer salad! This is always hit every time and it is a simple recipe.
Make and share this Asparagus Avocado Tomato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Slice Asparagus diagonally then steam the asparagus until it is still a bit firm and crunchy. You do not want it mushy.
- Chop tomatoes & chop Avocado's Add all above to a large bowl.
- Pour over Italian or Greek Vinaigrette salad dressing.
- Add salt pepper to taste*If you like garlic add some fresh pressed.
- it is always great!
- Toss and stick in the fridge for an hour.
- Ready to serve!
- Any leftovers squeeze a bit of lemon and toss to keep the avocado fresh for the next eating encounter.