Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
If you love cheese and you love asparagus, you will love this recipe!
- 2 lbs asparagus spears, woody stems removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 ounces asiago cheese
- Heat oven to 400.
- Put asparagus on a baking sheet, and drizzle with oil, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Spread in one layer.
- Roast 15 mins., or until tips are lightly browned, and just fork tender.
- Shave cheese onto asparagus. Toss gently.