1/2 Photos of Asparagus and Tomato Skillet
Asparagus and tomatoes are cooked with onion and bacon and a tangy sauce mixture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion in bacon drippings until tender.
- 2Add bacon vinegar water sugar and salt. Bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- 3Add asparagus. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 5 minutes.
- 4Cut tomatoes into eight wedges. Add to skillet and cook, covered for 3 to 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus and Tomato Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 315.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 6.7 g