Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Saw this in a magazine and thought I'd post it. The time does not include cooking the asparagus and the recipe doesn't say which method of cooking to use.
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 asparagus spears, cooked
- 1 teaspoon pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Arrange tomatoes on plate and place asparagus on top.
- Sprinkle the pine nuts on top and then add the balsamic vinegar and oil.
- Use a pinch of salt to taste.
Elegantly simple, delicious and an attractive presentation. Just wish tomatoes were in season. Even so, this was company-worthy.