- 2 slices whole wheat bread, thin slice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter
- 2 asparagus spears (I like canned for jaffles)
- 2 -3 slices tomatoes
- 1 slice cheese (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 slice ham (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Plug in sandwich maker to heat up.
- Slice one side of each piece of toast with butter and stick together.
- Spread top slice of bread with Dijon mustard. Now would be the time to layer ham if you want it. Tomato and asparagus, sprinkle pepper and parsley on top. Top with cheese.
- Slice with ingredients should go on first, then other slice with the butter sides facing the sandwich maker plates.
- Cook until bread is golden and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.