- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch lengths
- 1 large yellow bell peppers or 1 large orange bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup Baby Spinach, loose packed,washed and torn
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated (Use a good quality cheese.)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium wok, warm the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- When oil is hot add the asparagus and bell pepper.
- Quickly stir-fir until crisp tender, about 5 minutes; stirring frequently.
- Turn off heat, sprinkle with salt and pepper, stir to mix.
- Immediately add the balsamic vinegar and mix thoroughly.
- Serve on a bed of baby spinach, pour any vinegar that has found its way to the bottom of the wok over salad and top with grated cheese.