Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
An appetizer from Giada De Laurentiis! She rocks!
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed (about 20 spears)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaf, chopped
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- 4 -6 ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced (1 slice per asparagus spear)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lay the asparagus on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Roast until cooked and starting to brown around the edges, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to another baking sheet to cool.
- Once the asparagus have cooled, wrap each spear in a slice of smoked salmon.
- Arrange on a serving platter and serve at room temperature.