Recipe by Barb G.
A delicious salad. California Delta region grows 70 precent of the nations Aspargus.
Top Review by LorenLou
I think this one has potential but it was just a bit bland for our taste. Maybe because the shrimp was not boiled in any seasonings. I used La Martinique True French Vinaigrette for the dressing (our favorite). I think maybe next time I'll add a bit of creole seasoning (Tony C.'s) to spice it up a bit.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs asparagus, whole or sliced
- 1 lb cooked shrimp or 1 lb prawns
- 1 thinly sliced lemon, seeds removed
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 3⁄4 cup vinaigrette dressing
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced into wedges
- 2 tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- lettuce leaf