Recipe by jim_mcke
I used this mixture to stuff mushrooms and thought it would taste good with asparagus. It is good with a mustard sauce
Top Review by birdnerd
I'm afraid I didn't care for this one. It was easy enough, sure, and it smelled fabulous, but following the directions, I ended up with the texture of a kid's bouncy ball. Did I do something wrongly perhaps? Since I couldn't use panko, I had to use coarse matzo meal. Could that have something to do with the poor result?
- 10 asparagus spears
- 1 lb scallops
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- panko breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine scallops, garlic, oil, and seasoning in food processor. Whip into a paste.
- Spread a handful of panko on a sheet of waxpaper.
- Spread some of scallop mixture over panko.
- Place one spear asparagus in the center of mixture.
- Use the waxpaper to roll the mixture and the panko around the asparagus.
- Bake at 375 for twenty minutes.
- Slice into bite size pieces.