- 226.79 g asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 177.44 ml roma tomato, diced
- 4.92 ml butter
- 28.34 g parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 1.23 ml salt
- 6 egg whites
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat broiler.
- melt the butter in a non stick pan over med-high heat. saute the veggies for 4 minutes.
- combine the eggs, egg whites, cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- pour egg mixture onto veggies and stir with a rubber spatula.
- turn down heat to medium and cook until top just about sets. do not stir.
- put pan directly into over and broil until top is brown and fluffy.