Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Tasty and Healthy!
- 1⁄2 lb asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3⁄4 cup roma tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 egg whites
- 2 eggs
- preheat broiler.
- melt the butter in a non stick pan over med-high heat. saute the veggies for 4 minutes.
- combine the eggs, egg whites, cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- pour egg mixture onto veggies and stir with a rubber spatula.
- turn down heat to medium and cook until top just about sets. do not stir.
- put pan directly into over and broil until top is brown and fluffy.