Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Tasty and Healthy!
Make and share this Asparagus and Roma Tomato Frittata With Parmesan Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- preheat broiler.
- melt the butter in a non stick pan over med-high heat. saute the veggies for 4 minutes.
- combine the eggs, egg whites, cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- pour egg mixture onto veggies and stir with a rubber spatula.
- turn down heat to medium and cook until top just about sets. do not stir.
- put pan directly into over and broil until top is brown and fluffy.