Recipe by HotPepperRosemaryJelly
These are really delicious and perfect at this time of year when asparagus is popping up everywhere! Enjoy! Jelly :)
- 1⁄2 lb prosciutto, sliced
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package neufchatel cheese, softened
- 12 asparagus spears, trimmed
Directions See How It's Made
- 1.Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- 2.Spread prosciutto slices with Neufchatel cheese. Wrap slices around 2 or 3 asparagus spears. Arrange wrapped spears in a single layer on a medium baking sheet.
- 3.Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until asparagus is tender.