Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just found this magazine Tea Time you should see the china patterns in it!! This recipe comes from their fall issue.
- 8 thin asparagus spears
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 8 slices bread, crust trimmed
- Snap the ends of asparagus spears where they naturally bend.
- Place the spears into boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drain and allow to dry completely.
- Roll one slice prosciutto around each asparagus spear and set aside.
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese and honey mustard.
- Flatten bread slightly and spread cream cheese mixture on bread.
- Roll bread around asparagus and prosciutto.
- Store flat in airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 hours prior to serving.