Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Woman's Day
- cornmeal, for baking sheet
- 453.59 g pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 2 medium yukon gold potatoes or 2 medium other waxy potatoes, thinly sliced
- 340.19 g asparagus, trimmed and thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- kosher salt
- 56.69 g provolone cheese, thinly sliced and halved
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Dust a baking sheet with cornmeal.
- Shape the dough into a 16-inch long oval or rectangle and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, asparagus, onion, oil, 1/2 t salt and 1/4 t pepper.
- Scatter the vegetables and cheese over the dough and bake until the potatoes are tender and the crust is golden brown and crisp, 20-25 minutes.