Kermit in Huntsville's Note:
This is wonderful with seafood. Make mushroom mixture and asparagus mixture ahead and place separately in frig until serving time. Cook pasta at serving time and mix together with goat cheese, parsley, and pine nuts if using .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 1/2 cups portabella mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chicken stock (or vegetable)
- 3/4 lb farfalle pasta
- 1 bunch asparagus (cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup goat cheese (crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- 1 pinch salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/3 cup pine nuts (toasted) (optional)
- 1Heat olive oil in pan and cook garlic and mushrooms over medium low heat until mushrooms are tender 5-10 minutes.
- 2Add broth and bring to a boil and set aside.
- 3Steam asparagus till barely tender and set aside.
- 4At serving time cook pasta.
- 5Combine pasta, mushroom mixture, asparagus, goat cheese, parsley and pine nuts if using and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus and Portabella Farfalle
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.4
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 53.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper