Recipe by Oolala
I hand copied this from "who knows where" and I haven't tried it yet. I like the ingredients and simplicity of the recipe.
Top Review by MissTiff16
I loved this but I recommend using 1/4 of the shallot & cilantro (it over powered the asparagus) and add the shallot with the mushrooms instead of waiting. The flavor is Awesome! It's definitely a keeper! My munchkin even liked it :) Thanks for posting!
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons shallots, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut asparagus on the diagonal into 1 inch pieces.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Add the mushrooms and saute over high heat, tossing until lightly browned.
- Add the asparagus pieces and cook by tossing and stirring for a few minutes.
- Add the shallots, salt and pepper and sprinkle with the cilantro.
- Cook until done (only a little longer) and serve.