1/1 Photo of Asparagus and Mushroom Saute With Cilantro
I hand copied this from "who knows where" and I haven't tried it yet. I like the ingredients and simplicity of the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut asparagus on the diagonal into 1 inch pieces.
- 2Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- 3Add the mushrooms and saute over high heat, tossing until lightly browned.
- 4Add the asparagus pieces and cook by tossing and stirring for a few minutes.
- 5Add the shallots, salt and pepper and sprinkle with the cilantro.
- 6Cook until done (only a little longer) and serve.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus and Mushroom Saute With Cilantro
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 295.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 3.7 g