Recipe by Lvs2Cook
An easy side dish that will go well with all sorts of main dishes. You can use any kind of mushroom that you like -- I love baby bellas.
- 1 lb asparagus spear, trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place asparagus spears in a 10" skillet.
- Add enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook until spears are crisp tender.
- Drain and return to skillet.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir well, and heat over medium heat until mushrooms are cooked through.