1/2 Photos of Asparagus and Mushroom Saute
An easy side dish that will go well with all sorts of main dishes. You can use any kind of mushroom that you like -- I love baby bellas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place asparagus spears in a 10" skillet.
- 2Add enough water to cover.
- 3Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook until spears are crisp tender.
- 4Drain and return to skillet.
- 5Add remaining ingredients, stir well, and heat over medium heat until mushrooms are cooked through.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus and Mushroom Saute
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.2
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 170.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g