Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy side dish that will go well with all sorts of main dishes. You can use any kind of mushroom that you like -- I love baby bellas.
- 1 lb asparagus spear, trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Place asparagus spears in a 10" skillet.
- Add enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook until spears are crisp tender.
- Drain and return to skillet.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir well, and heat over medium heat until mushrooms are cooked through.
Really quick and tasty recipe. thanks for sharing. I used i can't believe it's not butter and didn't use the mustard and it was yummy!
Lovely recipe - I did cut out the butter (which I LOVE) as I am watching my fat intakes and used a no fat spray. Worked well - Then I added 4 tbsp of Marsala wine to the dijon garlic mixture. Very tasty side dish -