1/3 Photos of Asparagus and Ham Frittata
This is an easy and delicious breakfast/brunch dish great for holidays or for weekend guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- 2Heat oil in 10" nonstick skillet. Saute asparagus, ham, garlic and green onion over medium-high heat until asparagus is crisp tender, about 8 minutes.
- 3Whisk together eggs, cheese, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Pour into skillet with asparagus mixture and stir to distribute egg mixture through skillet. Cook without stirring until edges are just set, about 2 minutes.
- 4Transfer skillet to oven; bake until center is set, about 30 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus and Ham Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.8
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 497.6 mg
- Sodium 1607.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 38.0 g