Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick starter recipe
- 2 large brown button mushrooms
- 15 ml butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 15 ml olive oil
- 1⁄4 onion, diced
- 5 ml fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- 16 small asparagus spears
- 50 g gruyere cheese, thinly sliced
- Brown the mushrooms with butter and garlic in a frying pan.
- In another frying pan, heat the olive oil and cook the diced onion and tarragon; when soft add the asparagus and toss for about 2 minutes.
- Place asparagus on top of mushrooms and top with Gruyere. Place under a preheated grill for a few moments until the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately.