Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe came from Glamour Magazine. Nice appetizer.
Make and share this Asparagus and Green Beans with Tarragon Lemon Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Cook asparagus and green beans in 1 inch salted boiling water, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Drain, cool and arrange on a serving plate.
- Combine the dip ingredients in a small bowl and garnish with sprigs of parsley and tarragon.
I found this recipe on another website and made it on Easter. Since then I have made it several other times. It's especially good the day after!