1/1 Photo of Asparagus and Green Bean Salad with Herb Dijon Dressing
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 shallot, brunoise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon tarragon, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 12 green beans, trimmed
- 6 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 4 cups packed baby greens
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper
- 1Combine vinegar, shallot, dijon, basil, tarragon and time.
- 2Slowly whisk in oil to form an emulsion.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Blanch beans and asparagus in boiling salted water until al dente; shock in ice water and pat dry Combine lettuce, beans, asparagus and tomatoes; toss with dressing.
- 5Arrange in bowl, top with blue cheese, garnish with basil leaves.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus and Green Bean Salad with Herb Dijon Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.4
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 287.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: