1/3 Photos of Asparagus and Eggs, a Special Breakfast Treat
Baby Kato's Note:
Looking for a special breakfast treat. Look no further. This dish is devine. It's quick and easy and has terrific flavor and textures. It always brings a smile to my face. Hope you will enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pan fry the prosciutto in butter and keep warm.
- 2Poach the asparagus in water.
- 3Fry the eggs sunny-side up in 2 tbsp butter and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Drain the asparagus and divide between two plates, place on bottom of plate.
- 5Place 1/4 of the prosciutto overtop of the asparagus, top with two eggs, then top with the remaining prosciutto and parmesan cheese.
- 6Serve with your favorite bread and fruit for a perfect breakfast treat.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus and Eggs, a Special Breakfast Treat
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.7
- Calories from Fat 407
- Total Fat 45.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.2 g
- Cholesterol 470.5 mg
- Sodium 1611.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 34.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: