Looking for a special breakfast treat. Look no further. This dish is devine. It's quick and easy and has terrific flavor and textures. It always brings a smile to my face. Hope you will enjoy.
- Pan fry the prosciutto in butter and keep warm.
- Poach the asparagus in water.
- Fry the eggs sunny-side up in 2 tbsp butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the asparagus and divide between two plates, place on bottom of plate.
- Place 1/4 of the prosciutto overtop of the asparagus, top with two eggs, then top with the remaining prosciutto and parmesan cheese.
- Serve with your favorite bread and fruit for a perfect breakfast treat.