Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love this for breakfast. Grandmother started this recipe. I place this in italian bread for a nice, heaty breakfast, or lunch. I have also had good results using either yellow zucchini or artichokes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs until light and frothy.
- Wash and cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces, discarding the ends.
- Place asparagus in a saute pan, place enough water to almost cover them. Cover with lid and steam asparagus in a saute pan of boiling water until it is just tender. Do not over cook.
- Drain water.
- Add oil and saute alittle.
- Add eggs.
- Scramble/stir the mixture over medium heat until eggs reach desired consistency.