1/2 Photos of Asparagus and Brie Open Pastry
This is a fabulous open pastry oozing with brie! What more could you ask for? :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First preheat your oven to 400°F.
- 2Take out your large cutting board and dust with flour lightly.
- 3Gently roll the sheet of puff pastry into a rectangle 16x10 inches.
- 4Trim the edges if they are crooked.
- 5With a knife, score (gently) 1 inch in from the edges to mark a rectangle.
- 6Use a fork and pierce the dough inside the markings at 1/2-inch intervals.
- 7Randomly scatter some baking beans so the dough doesn't poof up badly (you know, the kind you use when blind baking pie dough!).
- 8Bake 12 minutes.
- 9Leave your oven on, but remove pastry from the oven.
- 10Layer the slices of brie over the top (leave a small edge).
- 11Cut your asparagus to the width of the pastry and arrange in a single layer over your brie slices (you could make it pretty or whatever by putting top to bottom top to bottom alternating ends that are on each side).
- 12Brush top with the seasoned olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus and Brie Open Pastry
Serving Size: 1 (1093 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2127.5
- Calories from Fat 1352
- Total Fat 150.2 g
- Saturated Fat 52.3 g
- Cholesterol 151.0 mg
- Sodium 1656.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 139.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.5 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 65.7 g