Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Elegant yummy fondue for your collection
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 16 ounces asparagus spears, drained and chopped
- 2 slices bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
- French bread, diced into one-inch cubes
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a fondue pot, melt the butter.
- Add the flour, mix thoroughly and cook while stirring for 90 seconds.
- Gently stir in the two cups of milk.
- Heat, while stirring, until mixture becomes thick.
- Stir in the bacon and the asparagus.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve with diced bread.