Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was one of my Aunt Ely's favorite veggy dishes to make for her family. I hope you enjoy it as much as we have. This recipe is also in my family's cookbook, the one I revised 2 yrs ago for our family reunion.
- 2 lbs asparagus (hard ends removed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme (or regular dried)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Cut off the hard ends first.
- Lay asparagus in shallow baking dish.
- Drizzle with 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme (or regular dried), 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/8 teaspoons of black pepper.
- Then roast in a 425 degree F oven for 15 minutes.
- Then serve and enjoy.
Great recipe. I loved the thyme addition to these. Thank you for sharing this recipe with us.
This was great. We did 13 mins in a toaster oven. Will use again - thank you!
I made this recipe as part of mine and my SO's dinner on 3/30/14.And since it was just the two of us, the recipe was reduced by half and it worked perfectly. This would be an easy and perfect recipe for a beginner cook to follow. Thank you for posting and " Keep Smiling :) "