Recipe by litldarlin
This recipe was one of my Aunt Ely's favorite veggy dishes to make for her family. I hope you enjoy it as much as we have. This recipe is also in my family's cookbook, the one I revised 2 yrs ago for our family reunion.
- 2 lbs asparagus (hard ends removed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme (or regular dried)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut off the hard ends first.
- Lay asparagus in shallow baking dish.
- Drizzle with 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme (or regular dried), 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/8 teaspoons of black pepper.
- Then roast in a 425 degree F oven for 15 minutes.
- Then serve and enjoy.