Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This comes from ELEPHANT STEW, a cookbook that it's proceeds go to Assn. for the Study of Childhood Cancer (ASK).
- 2 bunches broccoli
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon Accent seasoning (MSG)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups oil
- Wash and cut broccoli into flowerettes.
- Place in shallow dish.
- Mix other ingredients and spoon over broccoli.
- so all areas are coated.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight,.
- stirring occasionally.
- Drain off marinade and serve.
My family enjoyed this. The only changes I made were to add fresh minced garlic and I only added half a tablespoon of dill weed. Thanks Bliss!