Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger (fresh or bottled)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 4 cups packaged coleslaw mix
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 8 teaspoons no sugar added plum fruit spread
- Spray a large skillet with the non-stick cooking spray.
- Over medium-high heat, saute and stir chicken for 2 minutes.
- Add ginger, garlic, and pepper flakes and saute and stir occasionally for 2 minutes.
- Add teriyaki sauce and stir to combine (if too thick, add 2 tablespoons water).
- Add cole slaw mix and green onions; saute and stir for 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and cabbage is crisp-tender.
- On each tortilla, spread 2 teaspoons of fruit spread.
- Spoon chicken mixture down the center of the tortillas.
- Roll up and enjoy.