My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a medium saute pan over medium high heat and add the vegetables.
- 2Stir-fry for about 1 minute and add the Sesame Dressing. Cook another 2 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat and set aside.
- 4Slice the chicken into strips and add to the vegetables and toss.
- 5Lay the tortillas on a cutting board.
- 6Divide the filling among the tortillas.
- 7Top with sunflower sprouts.
- 8Fold in the sides of the wrappers and begin folding from the bottom to form the wrap.
- 9Cut each wrap in half and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Vegetable and Chicken Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.9
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 96.4 mg
- Sodium 870.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 41.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: