Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from the Today's Kitchen Cookbook. You can serve this as a salad, entree, or wrap. Recipe courtesy chef Cary Neff. Please see my Sesame Dressing for the sesame dressing
- 1⁄2 cup finely shredded bok choy
- 1⁄2 cup finely shredded napa cabbage
- 2 tablespoons julienned water chestnuts
- 1⁄3 cup julienned carrot
- 1⁄4 cup julienned shiitake mushroom
- 4 tablespoons sesame dressing
- 8 ounces grilled chicken breasts
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower sprouts
- Heat a medium saute pan over medium high heat and add the vegetables.
- Stir-fry for about 1 minute and add the Sesame Dressing. Cook another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Slice the chicken into strips and add to the vegetables and toss.
- Lay the tortillas on a cutting board.
- Divide the filling among the tortillas.
- Top with sunflower sprouts.
- Fold in the sides of the wrappers and begin folding from the bottom to form the wrap.
- Cut each wrap in half and serve.
this was delicious!!! i made the dressing as well and highly recommend it :)