Low carb and delicious lunch. Great rolled up with cheese in a leaf of romaine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, cook chicken in oil with chili/garlic paste over medium heat until chicken is cooked through (6-7 minutes on each side).
- 2In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, teriyaki sauce, and lemon juice to make the dressing.
- 3Drain chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 4Mix chicken, nuts, and vegetables into dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Twist Chicken Salad (Low Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.1
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 38.0 mg
- Sodium 631.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili paste with garlic