- 1 tablespoon peanut oil or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vietnamese chili paste with garlic
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup roasted cashews
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bean sprouts
- In a skillet, cook chicken in oil with chili/garlic paste over medium heat until chicken is cooked through (6-7 minutes on each side).
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, teriyaki sauce, and lemon juice to make the dressing.
- Drain chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix chicken, nuts, and vegetables into dressing.