Recipe by Dib's
Just a little different. If you like kick add a minced jalapeño.
Top Review by polly salama
this was really good! i added baby spinach leaves jsut for texture but i'll bet its just as good without it. it was really easy to throw together and the flavors blended nicely. i think next time i will add young peas. thanks di!
- 1 small red onion, sliced, into, thin, rings
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons Chinese white rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 3 smoked chicken breast halves, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, seeded and cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into match sticks
- 2 cups chopped red cabbage
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cashews
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine the onions, garlic and ginger.
- In another small bowl whisk together the sugar, vinegar, peanut oil, chili oil and tamari sauce.
- Toss with the onion mixture.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Place remaining ingredients except cilantro and cashews in a large bowl and toss in Onion mixture.
- Sprinkle top with cilantro and cashews.