1/3 Photos of Asian Turkey or Chicken Salad With Mandarin Balsamic Vinaigrette
Easy to make salad with a fresh flavor. The dressing is also very easy to make with basic ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups lettuce (torn)
- 2 slices deli turkey (chopped)
- 1/4 cup cucumber (sliced)
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 1/2 cup mandarin orange (drained, reserve juice)
- 0.25 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles (broken in small pieces)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 tablespoon mandarin orange juice
- 1Toss all salad ingredients except ramen noodles.
- 2Mix all dressing ingredients.
- 3Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- 4Add broken ramen noodles and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Turkey or Chicken Salad With Mandarin Balsamic Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.9
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 1145.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning