Easy to make salad with a fresh flavor. The dressing is also very easy to make with basic ingredients.
- 2 cups lettuce (torn)
- 2 slices deli turkey (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber (sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup grape tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 1⁄2 cup mandarin orange (drained, reserve juice)
- 0.25 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles (broken in small pieces)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 tablespoon mandarin orange juice
- Toss all salad ingredients except ramen noodles.
- Mix all dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- Add broken ramen noodles and enjoy.