Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Our spin-off of the P.F. Changs Classic...
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 8 iceberg lettuce leaves, washed, drained, & chilled
- Saute pepper in oil for 2 minutes.
- Add turkey, onion, ginger, red pepper flakes, and garlic. Stir and cook until turkey cooked through.
- Add soy saice and hoisin, heat for 2 minutes.
- Stir in almonds, serve in lettuce cups.