- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- cooking spray
- 4 (2 ounce) hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Divide the turkey mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Place patties on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done. Serve on buns.