Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A hearty burger with Asian-inspired flavors
Make and share this Asian Turkey Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 lbs ground turkey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peeled minced fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 hamburger buns with sesame seeds, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise, plus
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons minced scallions (white and green parts)
- 2 teaspoons peeled minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- To make the Wasabi Mayo: add all ingredients to a food processor; process until smooth; taste and adjust seasonings; refrigerate until ready to use and up to 1 week.
- To make the burgers: In a large bowl, gently mix the ingredients, using your hands.
- Form mixture into 4 patties, each 1-inch thick.
- Oil the grill or skillet over med-high heat; cook burgers 4 minutes per side for medium or until desired doneness.
- Serve burgers on toasted buns with Wasabi Mayo.