Recipe by Sonya01
Pickled ginger is from Asian and selected supermarkets. Baby Asian salad greens are available in pre-mixed packets from supermarkets.
- 1⁄2 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger, slices chopped
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded cooked turkey or 2 1⁄2 cups chicken
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped coriander leaves
- 1 baguette
- 1 1⁄2 cups baby asian salad leaves
- 1⁄2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- snow pea sprouts
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the mayonnaise, pickled ginger, wasabi and soy sauce in a bowl and use a fork to combine well. Toss turkey or chicken with the chopped coriander and two-thirds of the mayonnaise.
- Chop in half then split baguette lengthways then , then spread bottom halves with remaining mayonnaise mixture and top with salald leaves. Add turkey mixture and onion, then top with sprouts. Replace bread top and halve if necessary.