Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipes comes from michelle at allrecipes
- 12 ounces tuna, flaked and drained (2 6oz cans)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In large bowl mix tuna, egg, bread crumbs, green onions and garlic.
- blend soya sauce, teriyaka sauce, ketchup. sesame oil and pepper into mixture.
- make 6 one inch patties.
- lightly sprinkle all sides of patties with corn meal.
- heat in medium skillet.
- fry each patty for about 5 minutes, until golden brown.
I left out the ketchup but other than that I made as directed. Made for Unrated Asian Tag