Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Complete Idiot’s Guide to Glycemic Index Snacks
Make and share this Asian Tuna and Cabbage Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons almonds, sliced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 12 ounces tuna in water, drained
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine vegetables, almonds and sesame seeds. Add tuna and stir gently to keep tuna in large chunks.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Toss with vegetables. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
Simple to prepare. I enjoyed it very much. Love the Asian flavor.