1/2 Photos of Asian Tossed Salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl combine, lettuce,coleslaw mix (discard the salad packet) snap peas,carrots and red onion.
- 2In a small bowl combine, mayonnaise, salad dressing and honey.
- 3Whisk all together until smooth.
- 4Add dressing to the salad mixture and sprinkle with almonds.
- 5NOTE: For best results pour dressing over salad, (tossing lightly) right before you serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Tossed Salad
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.4
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: