Recipe by SpringShoot
I adapted this reciped which was originally a single-serving , lunch dish, into a tasty and healthy family dinner. Feel free to add any types of vegetables and protein to this great dish!
Top Review by La Rochelle, NZ
Since my last review I have made this recipe a few more times and I think I've perfected it (to my liking of course). I doubled the sauce mixture and don't use the bok choy on personal preference. The combo of the garlic/ginger/chilli/lime is truly refreshing and a great take on the flavours of Asia. Added to my recipe book!
- 6 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 6 cups bok choy (can substitute with shredded cabbage)
- 1 (8 ounce) bag frozen asian-style vegetables (I used Birdseye Asian Steamed Vegetables)
- 1⁄3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, minced