Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I created this because I wanted to have a sauce to put on fish, but this would also be tasty on salad! I had to estimate the ingredients so I hope it turns out the same.
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 -4 teaspoons fresh gingerroot, grated
- 2 -3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Mix the first six ingredients using a hand blender until smooth.
- Add green onions.
- Spoon over fish before and after baking or use on salad as a dressing.