Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Spicy sweet. Can sub chicken or turkey tenders, about one pound.
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon sriracha Asian chili sauce
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
- Combine vinegar, honey, hoisin sauce, oil, chili sauce, garlic and salt in small bowl.
- Make 4 (1/2-inch-deep) diagonal cuts into each chicken breast; place in 9-inch square glass baking dish. Spoon hoisin mixture over chicken; turn to coat thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 4 hours, turning occasionally. Note: Breasts can be placed in a ziplock bag with marinade. Massage gently to coat breasts evenly.
- Heat grill; oil grill grates. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or coals 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning once. Sprinkle with cilantro, if desired.