This is great either hot, warm or even cold, so you can make ahead and chill then take to work or a picnic! dark sesame oil only for this and refrigerate your sesame oil after opening, adjust all amounts to taste. To make this into a main meal add in some cooked shrimp or chicken. You will LOVE the pasta dish!
- 3⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons asian chili-garlic sauce
- 1 lb cooked spaghetti (measure 1 pound before cooking and cooked only to al dente)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) cancut baby corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peas, cooked
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- salt and black pepper
- peanuts or sesame seeds
- Place the cooked spaghetti in a large bowl and toss with 2 tablespoon oil to prevent sticking.
- In a bowl whisk/stir together the rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, honey, ginger, sesame oil and chili garlic sauce then pour over the cooked pasta; toss to combine.
- Add in the baby corn, chestnuts, bell pepper, peas and green onions; season with salt and pepper; toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with peanuts or sesame seeds.
- Serve hot, warm or cold.