Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is good all year round!
Make and share this Asian Summer Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 medium cucumber
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- minced ginger (, to taste)
- lettuce leaf, or greens
- Chill the celery, cucumber and tomatoes.
- Dice the celery into small pieces.
- Dice or slice the cucumber, according to your preference.
- Dice or slice the tomatoes, according to your preference.
- Combine the honey, rice vinegar, and salt and mix well.
- Arrange lettuce leaves or greens on a serving plate.
- Place celery, cucumbers, and tomatoes on lettuce or greens.
- Lightly pour dressing over vegetables.
- Squeeze lemon juice, to taste, over salad.
- Sprinkle with minced ginger and enjoy!
Very light and fresh-tasting. I did add 2 tblsps of olive oil to the dressing as it was a bit tart and cause my family won't eat a salad without it, but this was a very mild oil and did not detract from the dressing.
Made to go along with an Asian theme dinner that I was having with duck and jasmine rice. Went with the dinner well and was the finishing touch to a great meal!
loved the recipe,it is cool and fresh and kind of reminded me of the summer days