1/4 Photos of Asian Sugar Snap Peas
I found this recipe on the Safeway website. It was listed as an appetizer recipe, but I think it could easily be served as a side dish, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven broiler, and move rack to top position.
- 2Place the snap peas in a baking dish, and drizzle olive oil and toss to coat. Spread the snap peas in a single layer.
- 3Broil the snap peas about 5 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, mix together the soy sauce, sesame oil, chili oil, brown sugar, and sesame seeds in a large bowl. When snap peas are removed from the oven, toss them immediately with the sauce.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Sugar Snap Peas
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.7
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1007.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: